Saturday, September 6th, 2014
Join us in celebrating Fredericksburg’s 20th-century history!
- “Sophia Street: The Road Route 1 Forgot” Walking Tour
- 20th-Century History Exhibits
- Vintage Fashion Show
- Free Children’s activities at Riverfront Park!
- HFFI’s Jr. Archaeology Lab
- Live Music
- In-store events will be happening all day throughout town so be sure to get downtown early!
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 6th!
This Event is presented by The Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc.
Preserving the ‘Burg since 1955
Special Thank You to the Fredericksburg EDA for their generous JumpStart! Grant supporting the Vintage Route 1 Event