HFFI will be hosting a First Friday Open House on October 3rd from 6-8pm.
Join us to see the Fredericksburg in the 1940s history exhibit as well as some great photographs of our models in the
2014 Vintage Fashion Show!
We’ll see you there!
Saturday, September 6th, 2014
Join us in celebrating Fredericksburg’s 20th-century history!
- “Sophia Street: The Road Route 1 Forgot” Walking Tour
- 20th-Century History Exhibits
- Vintage Fashion Show
- Free Children’s activities at Riverfront Park!
- HFFI’s Jr. Archaeology Lab
- Live Music
- In-store events will be happening all day throughout town so be sure to get downtown early!
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 6th!
Check out our new promotional video!
Its full of great photos and Route 1 goodness!
This Event is presented by The Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc.
Preserving the ‘Burg since 1955
Thank You to our generous Guidebook Sponsor Dr. Jazriel Cruz, D.D.S. for supporting Fredericksburg’s History!
Special Thank You to the Fredericksburg EDA for their generous JumpStart! Grant supporting the Vintage Route 1 Event